Rack panels are accessories that form part of a standardised rack, used to house hardware like modems, hard drives, and routers. Rack panels are typically used when an unused section needs to be blanked off or for protecting the equipment from dirt and dust. Therefore, it delivers the finishing touch to an electronic system, especially if it’s created with quality, accuracy and durability in mind.
Suitable for a wide selection of industries, rack panels can give you the perfect solution for your electronic components — meaning any switches, lights or screens may be easily identified and accessed. Most manufacturers are capable of ensuring that the aluminium rack panel you choose is custom designed and produced just for you, whether you pick a 1U, 2U, 6U, or 47U aluminium rack panel. You can also include your company logo into your personalised panel; the panels we develop and manufacture are scratch and solvent resistant.
What are the benefits of rack panels?
There are many benefits to using rack panels in your workplace, whether that’s an office, logistics centre or data centre.
1) Rack panels help to keep your tech organised and tidy. This makes it easier to find what you need when you need it.
2) Rack panels provide a professional look, protecting your expensive equipment at all times.
3) Rack panels make it easy to reconfigure your cables, hard drives and servers. If you need to make changes to your layout, rack panels make this process quick and easy.
4) Rack panels are durable and long-lasting. They will stand up to heavy use, making them a wise investment. They are often made of aluminium, which is lightweight, durable and resistant to corrosion and scratches.
5) Rack panels are easy to install. If you no longer need them, they can be easily removed.
6) Rack panels protect you and your equipment from unexpected disasters. They are waterproof, preventing water damage in the event of a leak or spill.
7) Rack panels help to reduce clutter – keeping cords out of the way makes it easier to clean up around your workstation.
8) You can use rack panels on most types of surfaces including racks, desktop cabinets and tabletops.
9) They come in an array of sizes and styles so that one size fits all applications.
10) Rack panels provide security by concealing your cables, lock holes to ensure no tampering occurs while still allowing for quick access.
11) The installation process is easy; either adhere the rack panels directly to an existing cabinet surface or install them into universal rails (included). Once they’re up, slide in your equipment easily and securely!